So, my best friend Kelly and her family are visiting so I have been very busy. Her boys, Grayson (5) and Carter (2) have been keeping Cole very busy. He loves when they come and so do we. Our valiant Ravens lost to the Steelers on Sunday and Chris and Scott went to witness the defeat at a local restaurant bar. All of the boys have varying degrees of head colds and we are suffering through random symptoms related to sinuses and coughs.
Kelly is venturing on a lifestyle change program so I am helping with some diet and exercise suggestions and encouragement. We have been on several walks - I even went out on Friday morning before 7 when it was 0 degrees outside...now that is dedication!
Now that I am feeling a little ill, I am staying closer to the couch but am trying to still be good with the diet and trying to work out some. They have a wii fit and I have a short-term goal to reach before they head back to SC on Monday...we shall see!
No comments:
Post a Comment