Sunday, February 7, 2010

MORE SNOW!

I posted my heading in all caps because I am seriously YELLING that we have MORE SNOW! Being from South Carolina, I always get a ping of excitement when I hear that snow is coming. I always thought it took the perfect atmospheric conditions to make snow happen. It is either rain, freezing rain, sleet, or snow and snow is the most delicate one of all which always translated to "hard to make" so I always assumed that it was rare. Let me tell you, it is NOT rare. At my house, we have gotten over 60 inches of snow this season. As a frame of reference, that is almost as deep as I am tall. My best friend, Kelly - shout out to Kelly - is addicted to snow. The very idea excites her and I told her on Thursday that she should come up and be snowed in with us. She laughed and then we ended our conversation. A few hours later, she called to say that they were coming! It has been a wonderful snow adventure with 4 little boys to play in it, wonder at it, and be buried by it. We got 31 inches in this dump and they can wade through it, and crawl across it. They love it. Cole gets tired of it quickly but Kelly's boys could stay out there all day.

No comments: