I am heading out tonight for a work retreat until Sunday. I am of several minds about this trip. I am excited to be going someplace surrounded by work colleagues and full of adult conversation. I am sad to be away from my boys for so long. I am nervous about throwing myself into an intense work environment after not working in the traditional sense for almost three years. I am also concerned that Chris has to keep the boys - without a break - for so long. I would be worried about having to do that myself and, while I know he can do it, I will be thinking of him a lot...hoping that he isn't stressed out and that the boys are cooperating.
I will report on the results of all of these things when I return.
Rhys: Rhys is pulling up and crawling all over. This means, he has found the toilets, dog food, and trash cans. Oh joy! He also is babbling and teething. Poor guy.
Cole: Cole's language continues to astonish and delight. Yesterday, when we were watching a weather report, he said, "That is thirty-three. See that, mommy, that is twenty feet...and twenty shoes too!" He is so funny. He was clearly talking about temperature and then measurements but was confused about what feet means in terms of measurement.
1 comment:
Are you going anywhere fun?
Post a Comment