Monday, October 22, 2012

She's back?

No promises, friends, but I am posting this one and we will see how it goes. I checked out the blog this morning because I just wanted to and was so glad to find the treasure this blog held. The lives of my children were drawn in words right on the screen. Things have changed - boy have they changed. The last post was over a year ago and I will work on updating one post outlining the year that passed for posterity and will post an update on my job and schedule and all that goes with juggling work and play with children. Obviously, I am not the first to do it but doing it is a first for me so it is worth a note or two. Moving forward, the posts will likely be more photo-centered and that is fine with me. I just don't want to completely lose this snapshot of my life with young kids and hopefully will see this blog grow with my family. I feel like I have to pay attention to see the investment of my time. (get it? pay...investment?)

Anyhoo. I am going to do my real job for today and get back to this blog this evening. Ciao!

No comments: