The Amish are content. I think it is a requirement along with the no electricity, long beards, top hats, and wagons. Contentment is something that people in the hustle and bustle say that they want but never are able to achieve because it is boring. Being content sounds like you are giving up on a dream and settling for something. My dream is contentment and I am in the world of contentment RIGHT NOW! I am not wanting for anything, there are desires and hopes, even dreams but I am content knowing that I will have all of the things that I want and need and my dreams will come to reality soon enough.
I am excited about this contentment and I hope to stay here for a while.
Cole: His new favorite word is "unnecessary" and you can imagine how humorous and cute it is to hear him use it correctly. He also has started asking difficult questions. Not so many about mortality but those do come. Today he asked, "What is a sentence?" and "What does it mean when something makes sense?"
Rhys: He is starting to use words more and more every day and frequently asks to go to the beach. He also says "Popsicle" very clearly. We work with him daily on his pronunciation and vocabulary. This is the most exciting part of language development, in my opinion.
1 comment:
I'm not there yet, but I would like to be soon. I think I have to wait for the move stuff to settle down.
I can't imagine it being a strange place, but I imagine it's nice.
Happy b-day to Rhys.
Post a Comment