Thursday, February 10, 2011

Betime...a little thing

I really have to get better at documenting what we have going on. I have done so well with Facebook postings but I really am lacking in my blogging. I just looked over it and really loved checking out all of the old pictures and moments forever documented. I want to do better and I am going to try.

Right now: I am feeling not-so-great physically but am getting sweet kisses from my 4 year old as I type.

Right now: Rhys is telling Chris that he brushed his teeth front and back. He is rinsing and spitting.

Right now: It is bedtime complete with kisses, snuggles, competitions for affection, and loads of loving.

Right now: Rhys is snuggling Cole in his bunk bed and Cole is showing Rhys is secret weapon to be brave when there is a storm. I gave him a book light the last time we had thunder and told him that it was Daddy's secret light that keeps us all safe during storms and he is now responsible for it. He keeps it under his pillow.

Right now: Rhys is begging Chris for his nosey bear (a little blue bear with a loose thread on the nose that Rhys rubs across his own nose to go to sleep) and his pillowpet (a black and white cow that folds from being a stuffed animal into a flat pillow). It is well worn and was purchased partly with Cole's Christmas money in 2009.

Right now: Cole is telling Rhys that he has snuggled in his bed long enough and it is time for him to go to his own bed.

Niceties are falling by the wayside and Rhys is losing his temper. Too much love, too much of everything. Time for bed..

Good night boys. Sleep tight.

No comments: