Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cookies for School


Cole turns 5 tomorrow...amazing, by the way. He will also be at school tomorrow. Parents customarily treat the class with cupcakes. This is a habit that I am not entirely on board with since school goes from 9-12 and they get a parent-packed snack at 10:30. Cupcakes too?! I am all about a cupcake but would prefer it to be packed up and shipped home to enjoy after lunch. That's just me, though.


I wanted to participate in this activity: sharing Cole's birthday celebrations with all of his classmates. Especially since this year, I limited his party invitation list to 5 school friends. I decided to bake peanut-free cookies (since there are 2 peanut allergies on board), decorate them and wrap them up for his friends to enjoy at home.


I think they turned out pretty cute.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Very cute cookies!