Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Cole

My friend Kate does a great tribute to her kids on her blog on their birthdays and I was happy to follow suit. This was a long process that involved me getting butterflies in my stomach remembering how tiny he was and how big he has gotten. Chris calls him Munchkin Major, Buddy, and Cole. I call him Coleole, Colie, and baby... My sleeping new born Cole on his birthday.
Exploring the basement when he was first crawling

Enjoying his 1st Birthday Cake

Watching the goats at the petting zoo at Federal Hill Festival 2007

Showing his sunny face on vacation in OC, MD September 2007.

Enjoying Birthday Pancakes 2008

Our Snow Bunny Winter 2008

Handsome Lad Summer 2008

3rd Birthday

Playing in fountain after failed family photo shoot 2009

1st Day of Preschool

4th Birthday Cake (official party at Extreme Bounce)

Tee Ball Player 2010
Soccer Player 2010

Boy with his best friend (big bear) 2011

1 comment:

Kate said...

Wow, so grown up. It doesn't seem like it's been that long since I first met Cole at age 5 mo! Happy Birthday to Cole!