Sunday, February 1, 2009

Brief Update

This one is going to be short since the day is coming to a close very quickly and I am fading fast. Basically, we are still down for the count with the RSV. The boys (all three) are recovering slowly. Rhys still has a rattle in his chest and, although Cole runs and plays without a caugh, he is still taking 3 + hour naps so there is obviously something keeping him down too. Chris is truly suffering today. He spent the majority of the day in bed and hopefully will be all better tomorrow.
The weather was beautiful today and I regret not getting out in it more. If tomorrow is anything like it, I will drag the boys out in the front yard to play a little - since the sun hits the front yard more than the back.
I have heard rumors of snow for Tuesday so we need to take advantage of the fresh air while we can. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and am grateful for antibiotics.

No comments: