Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Funny feelings

I have been feeling off physically this week. I realize now that it was because of a pending fibromyalgia flair up. I have had them less and less since I have been out shackles of a desk chair but do suffer when the barometric pressure drops. My symptoms are most severe when we have had no rain for a while and a sudden storm comes up or we have a large rain-making weather system over us. Well, I could have predicted it this time. We haven't had a long lasting rain for a while and, although it rained a couple of times last week - the showers were scattered. The rain is coming even though it is beautiful outside right now. I can feel it. The barometer is falling and all of the muscles in the right side of my abdomen are failing to relax. I also have started to suffer from indigestion flair ups and those are more bothersome than painful. I lose my appetite and have severe nausea. I hate for this entry to be wrought with negativity but since this blog is to document the state of things, it was important that I document this as well. Hopefully, the discomfort and pain will subside soon. I will push through it either way.

No comments: