Cole has some of the most wonderful terms for things. One of the ones that stands out for me is cookbooktionary. He calls all cookbooks this. I find it so cute, I can't bring myself to correct him. For the last couple of weeks, I have been taking the boys for Friday night ice cream between dinner and baths. Tonight we got Wendy's frostys. He and Rhys enjoyed eating them on the curb by the car. On the way home, Cole was doing his most convincing imitations of his Daddy. He said, "Daddy says," in the most grumbly voice he could muster, "'GET BACK INTO BED!'" I thought it was so funny, he had me in belly laughs before long. He also said that mommy says, "shh, stay in the bed!". Mommy's voice wasn't nearly as grumbly...thankfully.
His favorite joke to tell:
Knock, knock
Who's There
Ach
Ach who?
Did you sneeze? Do you need a tissue?
1 comment:
Gosh, that's so cute!
Post a Comment