The Easter Bunny came for Cole and Rhys. He mostly brought toys since I asked specifically for little to no candy this year. Cole was really excited and up before 7 asking about his basket. I was really tired and didn't feel very well but got up with him so Chris could catch a little more sleep. Chris took Cole to McDonalds to get breakfast for us while I called my sisters to wish them a happy Easter.
After Rhys had his morning nap, I packed a lunch for us and we headed out for our picnic and hike. We ended up hiking for about 4 miles. It was pretty peaceful with the exception of Cole's murderous stomping of insect life and constant complaining of being thirsty. I carried him for about half of the time off an on and Chris had Rhys in the backpack carrier. Sasha was happy to be along for the walk too.
It was a great day and I managed to explain the resurrection to Cole without totally freaking him out and confusing him. Hopefully, we will have a church home soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment