I have done some at-home yoga lately and find that is an acceptable bridge between home and the gym. I love to stretch and am pretty flexible so a good stretch takes a little effort for me and I seem quite contorted at times. I feel that being flexible in body and in spirit is important to get by. Cole is learning to be flexible at preschool. I am sure he will resist some of the rules he will be obligated to follow and he will struggle with learning some new and challenging things. He must be flexible. Rhys is learning to be flexible and nap on our new schedule and make the most of mommy time when Cole is at school. I am stepping back from a current project and what I thought was a plan and reminding myself that I can be flexible. While the plan was moving toward a certain date, it is okay if the date changes. I can make adjustments and accommodations for the new plan and just go with the flow of things. I am not a tree holding the water back, I am a twig flowing down the river - sometimes it rages, sometimes the waters are calm. Either way, I go with the flow.
Cole - ready for his first day of school.
No comments:
Post a Comment