Chris has been sick for the last couple of days so it feels like it should be Thursday when it is only Tuesday! Cole had preschool again today and his teacher said that he did much better with listening and staying in his seat. I think that he really does live for praise and really does want to please his teachers so he should do fine.
My diet seems to be suffering a little. I haven't really felt like cooking and don't have much appetite for home cooked food - that I am cooking - so I have turned to convenience food for dinner. I am still doing well for breakfast and lunch and not snacking so the weight will find its way off eventually. I am happy with the changes and know that the scale will start showing my good efforts soon. I didn't go to the gym this morning because I was truly afraid that I was getting sick. I have a dry cough and sore throat and am sort of run down and knew that I had a busy day ahead of me.
Sure enough, I took Cole to school after I printed and packed up the things I needed for both work and him. Rhys and I were at the bank by just after 9 and we opened the business bank account for The World Benefits, LLC. PHEW! We made it home just after 10 and he napped while I worked until about 11:15. I packed our lunch and woke him up in time to pick Cole up from school and head to the park for a picnic lunch and playground time. We came home, I bathed them - the playground was especially muddy today - and here I am, back at the computer, back doing some work. Between loads of laundry and determining what is going to be for supper, I don't have time for anything else! So much for feeling like I would get a lot done around the house today.
No comments:
Post a Comment