Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas on purpose

As I mentioned before, I am making an effort to do something Christmassy every day. Today, we did some light baking. I say that because both boys were coughing far too much for food handling so Cole held a sanitizing wipe and wiped his hands constantly as he placed Hershey's Kisses on top of pretzels. They are troopers, bless them. Cole has RSV again with a touch of pneumonia and Rhys has another virus and we are hoping it too doesn't turn into RSV.

To add to the list of fun Christmas activities, we are on the 10th day of Christmas stickers that I made, we made cards for Chris, our Elf on the Shelf is as mobile at night as ever, and the gifts are all wrapped. Tomorrow we will bake a cake and decorate it for Jesus' birthday party, and we will host Cole's friends (minus one, who can't make it...we will miss you D) to make gifts for their families in the morning. It will be a bit hectic since Chris will come home to get the boys at 11 for follow-up doctor appointments and the remaining kiddos will play and hang out for lunch. I am REALLY looking forward to spending the time with Cole's best friends. They are a great group of kids and I feel so blessed for both of us that we have them and their moms in our lives.

Merry Christmas Eve Eve.

No comments: