I cannot believe that it has been 4 days since we got home and I am still getting up at 4am and the boys are right behind me with Cole rising at 5:30 and Rhys at 6:30. We are all hoping to get everyone on a regular schedule soon.
This hasn't stopped us from moving on with life. We got to our house at 7pm on Wednesday night, the boys were up at 4am. I got up with them, started unpacking and doing laundry, took Cole with me to the grocery store and to pick Sasha up from the kennel at 7am and then took Cole to school at 9. I was exhausted and still am 4 days later.
We watched my friend's boys (3 and 8 months) yesterday and pulled out the Christmas decorations. We put up the tree, nativity scene, and other inside decor. It snowed and was really nice to put the tree up with the snow swirling around outside.
Today, we went and got a new tree topper for our tree and some outside decorations. I am happy with the little set of reindeer and sleigh, penguins with lights, and tiny trees. The house is aglow with soft light while white snow is littering the ground outside. It is Christmas Time! Good thing, too...I think I would be hibernating otherwise.
God willing, the boys will sleep all night tonight and we won't see each other until daylight.
No comments:
Post a Comment