I have been posting to this blog for over a year now and I still love writing this journal, spelling out the daily happenings (warts and all) for my children to have a record of how things were when they were merely babes. I enjoy making observations and knowing that my friends and family both near and far are reading and relating to my experiences too. I am currently reading Paula Deen's Memoirs and she says that if you give a secret, you get a secret. I agree with that. My friends and family know many of my secrets - making them not secrets, obviously, but that means that they open up to me and share their intimate thoughts and experiences - warts and all.
I plan to continue this blog and in the coming months it will no doubt be a tool that I use to keep me on task. I have a friend who blogged about her resolutions for the new year. I usually don't do that but this year I will. I have had great intentions to do several things over the past years and have seen none to completion. In 2010, I will finish these things. Many of them are small projects that I will be glad to have finished. I know that I will feel good about seeing them done and am optimistic about the new year because of this.
No comments:
Post a Comment