I am finally able to make ground. Today, I am organizing my blog, adding photos, and uploading videos. Please take a look at the new videos that appear in the Youtube bar on the homepage of my blog. Also, if you are interested, browse through old postings to find a few new pictures.
I am also freecycling a lot of old things that are just taking up space, selling our old Christmas tree on Craigslist.org and purging my closet. Do I really need so many shoes to collect dust in there?
We are busy this week only having Thursday as a day to be home. I dread laundry when I get to it. Hopefully, I can keep up the momentum that I have and actually tackle my bedroom...what a disaster area!
Anyway, we are doing well and I am generally feeling better. I am working on our Christmas cards over time...am making them all from scratch so it is a multi-step process. I hope to be done by the weekend so they can be addressed and sent out.
There really isn't much else to report. I want to get back into the walking routine now that I am feeling better and hope to start that tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment