Thursday, July 30, 2009
Oh the things we will do
It occurred to me this evening that I will do anything to hear the musical laughter of my children. Rhys has been really out of sorts lately - he is teething all 4 molars together and has had some digestive issues...no normal poo emerges from his body. ever. Anyway, we are taking him to the doctor tomorrow and I was pleased when Chris recommended that we take the boys out tonight. I recommended a new fountain open for playing in downtown in Baltimore. Rhys wasn't into it too much in the beginning because it was quite loud. He was happy for me to carry him through it and while I was wearing clothes that could get wet, I really didn't plan to. Well, he chuckled away when I kicked a pillar of water with his feet while I carried him. I kept doing it until I was absolutely soaked from the waist down. I didn't mind. His laughter made it all worth it! I will post pictures later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment