Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Riding on a wagon on your tummy is bad news

Cole had his first trip to the ER on Monday night. He was riding on his stomach on a wagon with a seat and fell nose first onto the deck. His nose exploded in a crimson tide and he came screaming into the house. I put him on the counter and tamed the tide and calmed him down. I called the doctor and we were told to take him to the ER. Chris was on his way home and took him after a quick wardrobe change. They made it by 7 and were home by 11 after a CAT Scan and the resulting waiting time for the results to be reported. He was fine - no broken bones and no serious head injuries. I was glad to hear it and we are now trying to keep him from continuing with this risky behavior...he hasn't learned anything from this.

No comments: