After hosting a dessert Mom's Night Out last night, I was beat this morning. I stayed in bed until 9. God bless my dear husband for getting up with the boys and letting me
sleep in.We headed out for lunch downtown in Baltimore and then out to Larriland Farm for apple and pumpkin picking. Cole was well excited about picking the apples and filling the bags. When we were all done with the apples, he asked what we were doing next. I told him that we were going to
find the pumpkins. He started yelling, "Pumpkins, where are you?" And he said, "I don't see them anywhere!"We did find the pumpkins but he was so picky I ended up picking one for him. I would say, "How about this one?" And he would say,
"How about, no." We were loaded down with delicious apples and 3 pumpkins. We will probably "put eyes on them" (as Cole says) tomorrow.As an aside, when we got home, I fed Rhys and bathed Cole then I sneakered up and headed out for a 1.5 mile walk. With the apple picking and pumpkin picking marathon, I feel really good about still sticking to the walk too. Phew! I am really tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment