Saturday, October 18, 2008

Slow Saturday Morning

I have been remiss in saying that Cole hit a major milestone and we feel like we really are moving forward with potty training. He FINALLY pooped on the potty on Thursday and we went and bought him the pick-up truck and trailer he has been looking for since August. He is thrilled and was so proud of himself. He walked around saying, "Mama, I am so proud of you!" He is doing well while we are at home and tells me most of the time that he needs to potty. I am really proud of him and hope that this means that we only have one in diapers soon.

Saturdays mean that I get to walk further and get to sleep later. I was out just after 7 this morning and walked for 1.5 miles. Sasha followed me around until we left. Old dog, new trick :)

No comments: