Rhys is growing so fast and it seems like I was just writing TGIF yesterday. He is sitting up now and starting to inch his way across the room when something is out of reach. He will be up and running in no time and I will miss his sweet little disposition as he develops into a mouthy toddler. Is there a chance that he won't be mouthy? I seriously doubt it.
I didn't make it out to walk today but ran myself ragged chasing the Cole all morning and then we went to have lunch with Chris. We had a really nice time. We went to Potbellys and Cole had a PB&J but mostly ate his pretzels. We sat next to the guitarist and Cole was fascinated with him so he quietly sat and ate. Glorious!
When we got home, Cole slept for 3 hours! I had intended to take the boys for a walk when he woke up but by that time it was time for dinner. I managed to jump rope throughout the afternoon. I realized that I can't do more than 20 jumps at a time. A new challenge, I think. I did 3 sets of 20 and will be walking tomorrow.
On the plus side, I went thrift shopping tonight and got a pair of jeans for me and clothes and a toy for Cole. I am trying to be more green and thrifty with the budget and was SO happy to have spent only $27 for so many items. My jeans were only $6.50!
No comments:
Post a Comment