Monday, October 27, 2008

In a haze and Motivation tip #4

I am so tired from the weekend and feel like I have been in a haze all day. It is just shy of 6:00pm and I am already wondering when I will be able to get in the bed. I have eaten as have Cole and Rhys and they both had a bath and are in their pajamas. Chris just came home from work so once he gets settled in, I will probably get ready for bed.
Chris was up with Rhys most of the times he woke last night but I fed him at 11 and then again at 3. He is miserable at night with the teething but as we all know: this too shall pass. It is a rainy day and we have stayed in all day. We did manage to get dressed in comfy clothes and just generally relax. I indulged in a candy bar but had salad for dinner. I am not planning on walking. I am just too wiped out today. I did some stretching and sit-ups today so that will count for something.
I will be eager to get out tomorrow after a good sleep.

Motivation Tip #4: Remember that you are doing this for yourself and there are probably too few things you can say that about. Don't deprive yourself of this too.

No comments: