Tuesday, October 21, 2008
A Willpower Badge
A few weeks ago, we ordered 4 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies and they were delivered yesterday by the bouncy little girl who lives next door. They are calling to me every minute. I think I can even hear them in my sleep. I am rationing them to myself - I have had 2 today and hope to only have 2 more. I was up this morning for a 1 mile walk with Sasha at 6am. It was hard. It was cold. It was dark. I am proud of myself for doing it and if I keep falling prey to these cookies, I will need to walk again tonight to make up for it! If the Girl Scouts gave out a badge for willpower, I would be earning it right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll be looking for them when I get home...grrrr
Post a Comment