We had a great day. I took Rhys with me to Silver Spring to meet up with the DC girls for Books, Brunch, and Booze. Basically, we swapped books, ate yummy brunch food, and drank Mimosas and Bloody Marys. It was a lovely time and wonderful to see everyone again. Rhys was a gem as usual and seemed to enjoy the stimulation of all of the women doting on him. He was so keyed up that he didn't sleep for the drive home and crashed when we got home. He slept for over 2 hours!
Cole did "bloke stuff" with Chris and they seemed to have had a good time too. Cole is on a television diet so we did a lot of game playing and book reading today. I hope to get time to start reading the books that I picked up at the swap today. I roasted a chicken and we had that for dinner and after the boys went to bed, Chris and I watched Casino Royale.
Tomorrow we head out for an activity in the morning so I am going to head to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment