Monday, November 3, 2008

Rhys is growing so fast

This morning, Rhys was sitting up and watching his big brother sticking his tongue out. Rhys thought this was hilarious and we were all laughing before long. He was so tickled. All day, he has been hamming it up and gets really frustrated if he is left to entertain himself for anytime at all. He is very affectionate and enjoys a cuddle and nuzzles his face in my neck when he is tired. He is such a little love. Needless to say, it has been a challenge for me to get the laundry done. I am also trying to sort through summer clothes and replace them with winter clothes for myself and the kids.
When Chris got home, I took Sasha for a walk but got a stitch in my side. I am so tired and know that has something to do with it. I am feeling worn down again and am struggling to be terribly enthusiastic about anything. I am sure it is just because I am tired. I am hoping for energy tomorrow.

No comments: