It is Friday again and we had grand plans to get out of the house and it was a no-starter. Rhys had an appointment to get his second round of flu shot (they get two shots when it is their first) and then we were going to a MOMS Club activity - searching for circles and other shapes. I started getting our things together and realized that I had left my keys in the car last night when we went to dinner. When we got out of the car, Chris locked it with his keys and neither of us realized that mine were on the console. Needless to say, we were house bound today. I rescheduled the doctor and called to let my friend know that we would not be at the activity. It was a bit frustrating but forced me to do some house work and that is never a bad thing.
I am really tired now and think I will skip a walk today. I have a "faceache" and I think it has something to do with sinuses but I have had a lot of headaches lately. This is a pretty boring post so I will leave it there. Perhaps a Haiku will make it more interesting:
Raising little boys
It takes a lot of hard work
It also takes soap
No comments:
Post a Comment