
So, Rhys was up at 5 this morning and I brought him downstairs to avoid waking up Cole and to let Chris get another hour of sleep. Cole woke up around 6 and I heard him go into the bathroom upstairs. I called up to him to let him know where I was and he came down moments later. He told me that he went pee-pee. I asked him if he took his diaper off and he said no. I assumed that he had and when I went upstairs, I mentioned to Chris that there is probably a diaper laying around since Cole must have taken it off. Chris realized that he hadn't put one on him the night before! Cole went all night without wetting the bed and took himself to the potty as soon as he got up. Is it safe to say that he is potty trained now and any time he has an accident, it is just that? I am going to say, "yes." I am proud of him and glad to know that we are well on our way to less accidents. Cole did have an accident with poo today but I think that he will soon want to avoid the discomfort and embarrassment and will poop on the potty regularly. I will be glad when my blog isn't full of potty talk.
I am hosting an at-home sales party tonight for Close to My Heart, a scrapbooking and stamp supply company. My friend, Kate, is a consultant and I hope she gets lots of sales. Chris should be home just in time to help me get the room set up. I am planning on making some pumpkin muffins and veggies with hummus dip.
I am posting this blog entry now because I am not sure if I will be up for it after the party and wanted to take this opportunity while the boys were napping.
I am hosting an at-home sales party tonight for Close to My Heart, a scrapbooking and stamp supply company. My friend, Kate, is a consultant and I hope she gets lots of sales. Chris should be home just in time to help me get the room set up. I am planning on making some pumpkin muffins and veggies with hummus dip.
I am posting this blog entry now because I am not sure if I will be up for it after the party and wanted to take this opportunity while the boys were napping.
2 comments:
Thanks Jenny, I had fun teaching the project tonight.
Congrats on Cole! Hope he will stay with it!
By naming it, you destroy it.
Post a Comment