I weighed in yesterday morning and saw a loss of 2 pounds. I would go with that but then when I weighed myself last night it was -4 so, since that was still Wednesday, I am going with that. I had a crazy busy day yesterday but had packed my lunch (leftover spaghetti squash, green veggies, sun dried tomato, and chicken) and managed a small bowl of granola cereal in the morning. I helped host a networking event at the office and managed a snack cup of hummus and pretzel chips along with a sizable portion of mixed raw veggies that I grazed on all day. I did really well and it has paid off. I am half way to my goal but I have been here numerous times. I get too comfortable here (this is the weight I have been all of my adult life). How do I break through the barrier!?
I hope that consistency and my renewed love of veggies will get me through. Stay strong, ladies. Remember why we are doing this. Crank up the exercise (or at least get it started). DO SOMETHING!
-10 pounds since January 1. I must be doing something right.
No comments:
Post a Comment