It is as if I have an allergy or just know that I cannot eat certain foods. I may not ever eat another doughnut. I may also have one in a few weeks (likely not, though). I see foods differently. I see how they make me feel and how they work in my body. I say this as I sip a glass of forbidden wine on a Tuesday night. So sue me! I did make a plan for this wine.
I have made some really fantastic choices (black eyed pea cakes for brunch on Sunday?!) Last night Chris made crab cakes for me! I have eaten so very well, it is amazing! I don't know if the scale is moving and right now, I don't care. I am living knowing that I am fueling my body and one day it will all click and make sense for my body.
Tonight I made a pasta bake for the kids and hubs and I had a quinoa bake with grilled chicken a sprinkle of cheese and kale. I deserve this glass of wine. I also was home with a sick child and worked 11 hours. I deserve this glass of wine. I also deserve to turn off this computer.
xo
me
No comments:
Post a Comment