ME!!!
I got up at the usual 6am and went to work (I have an hour commute but don't feel bad for me, I don't have to do it every day). I got to the office, made myself a cup of coffee and got to the business of planning my day. At 8:30, while meeting with one of my employees about a facilities issue, I ate: 1 Hard boiled egg WHITE and about 1 cup of fruit salad with kiwi, grapes, strawberries and watermelon. I went into a meeting where I stood to present for an hour and then took the new hires on a tour of the office (which now means walking about the same as one city block because my company now occupies one whole floor of a building that takes up a block).
I then attended a series of meetings until 12:00 when I met my new employees in our company's cafe for lunch. I bought a salad that was big and had walnuts, dried cranberries, and strawberries with a strawberry yogurt dressing. I dipped the tip of my fork in the dressing and at that way and only ate about 1/4 of the salad, making sure to portion out those nuts while I was at it - good for me!
I worked for the rest of the day, continuing to do laps around the office which I hope burned some calories even though it didn't really elevate my heart rate.
I had thought I would do strength training when I got home but I am BEAT! I made a turkey meatloaf for dinner with fresh green beans and mashed potatoes (for the boys) so I will have some of the leftover cauliflower. I was hungry when I got home so I had a snack pack of dried edamame that I found on Amazon - tasty and low cal so a great snack for me.
Resting and reading for my "off" day today instead of exercise.
No comments:
Post a Comment